Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We found a caterpillar. It wiggled long, it wiggled short, it wiggled right at me!


There was a caterpillar. It wiggled up a tree. 
It wiggled long, it wiggled short, it wiggled right at me! 
I put him in a little box, don't go away I said. 
But when I opened up the box, he was a butterfly! 
I could never make one, even if I tried. 
Cause only God in Heaven can make a butterfly!

We stumbled upon a fuzzy caterpillar today, and used it in accordance to reading our favorite Eric Carle story, The very hungry caterpillar and singing to the fuzzy caterpillar song. If like us, you love this story too, do sing along to this song that will probably get your child loving caterpillars even more!

And now, we are anxiously awaiting our caterpillar to build a cocoon and turn into a wondrous butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment